Wednesday, June 5, 2024

MPI Day 1 Homework

 As part of the homework assigned for the MPI day 1, I completed the attached survey with my class last week. It was interesting to see both their survey answers and their interpretations of the data from the survey. As a classroom teacher it was great for my own personal reflection to see both their attitudes in general, and some definite space for my own improvment in my teaching practices.

My students were forthcoming with reflections and next steps for our class and my teaching, including more visual learning, how students dont like the maths to feel impossible in its difficulty, and how they find it enjoyable and helpful to be able to discuss their understandings with a partner.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MPI Day 7 - Geometric Thinking